Pokemon: New Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: New Origins

It's a new adventure in the Aomori region! Join the race to be the greatest trainer/coordinator ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside Misty Village

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Poke: 3000
Items:

Outside Misty Village Empty
PostSubject: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Kyo stopped running after they got out of the town. "Jeez, they see a girl walking along a thin rusty pipe and they think they're allowed to gawk!"
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:01 pm

"maybe the fact i shot will-o-wisps and swift at you didnt help."

I say , smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 3:13 pm

Kyo shrugged indiffrently, "Yeah they probably think you're some super evil bad guy now."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:20 pm

"hm, you think for the fact i work for team rocket wouldnt make them think that before. but since im like a mole for who ever want to stop them."

I say and smile lightly at her.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 5:28 pm

"Right" she said winking at him "So anyway, you looked like you wanted to talk earlier."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:36 pm

"hm? oh i was thinking about the Ninetail curse story. have you herd of it?"

I ask her, as I sit down on the ground and ninetails rests his head onmy lap as I pet his head.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 4:03 pm

Kyo lays down on the grass and watches the clouds float by while Umbreon curls up on her stomach. "Nope. Wanna tell it to me though?"
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:25 am

"surprise you never her it. well there is a saying thst if you grab one of Nintails tails, you sha'll be cursed for 1000 years."

I say as I pet Ninetails head, looking at the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 10:36 am

"Seriously?" she groans. "Now im going to want to try it out...." Umbreon gave her a look. "Yeah yeah I know. I wont. That would be rude. Right Zen?"
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 11:32 am

"yea, like would you like it if I pulled on your tail? but acually its because there tails are full of mystic power which curses you."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 12:35 pm

"ohhhhh cool. Maybe I should try catching a ninetails...." she suddenly had a thought. "Have YOU pulled one of the tails?"
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:26 pm

"no, I acually respect my pokemon, besides a curse plus my look isnt a good combo."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:28 pm

"Maybe it would just transfer into YOUR tail and make it cursed instead." she laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:31 am

"touche'. but anyway, what is there to do since we basiaclly away from civilization at the time being."

I say, sitting up, streatching.

"or i can teleport us to any place in the region."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:52 pm

"Well you wanted to see my pokemon right?"
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:04 pm

"sure, lets see them?"

I say, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:06 pm

"Ok. Come out and meet my friend Zen guys!" she said tossing her pokeballs in the air. Her Jolteon,Espeon,Glaceon,and Flareon came out and started to gather around her. "Ok ok yes I missed you guys to!" ><
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:11 pm

"wow, almost every elvolution of eevee. nice."

I say, smileng lightly.

"well com on out guys."

I say and let out my pokemon; gardivior, chimecho,pikachu, mightyana, and houndoom.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:27 pm

"Of course you would have a houndoom." she said crouching down and examining them. "I only breed eevee evolutions but from what I can tell all your pokemon are very tough and well cared for."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 6:06 pm

"thanks,i do try to take care of them"

I say and lightly wack chimeco's tail.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 12:32 pm

As I stand up I am suddenly tackled from behind by all my pokemon and I do a header into the ground. "OW!!"
Back to top Go down
mafiafran

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 7:22 am

they see a girl walking along a thin rusty pipe and they think they're allowed to gawk!"

wafer edge connector
internetine parduotuve pigu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside Misty Village   Outside Misty Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside Misty Village
Page 1 of 1