Pokemon: New Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: New Origins

It's a new adventure in the Aomori region! Join the race to be the greatest trainer/coordinator ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gym Leader Ranking

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phantom 1053

Phantom 1053

Character sheet
Poke: 3000
Items:

Gym Leader Ranking Empty
PostSubject: Gym Leader Ranking   Gym Leader Ranking Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 8:12 pm

In this, I'm placing which who is leader of each gym and the preferred type for each, you can choose any one, but I would preferr the ones you do because it suits the environment where the gym is located. The first choice is what I would like, but you can choose your own.

Misty Village Gym- First Gym- Leader: Currently NPC. Preferred Type: Rock (because the first Gym is always Rock, except Johto) or Poison
Meadoday Town Gym- Second Gym- Leader: Currently NPC. Preferred Type: Grass
Springbrook Gym- Third Gym- Leader: Damian Type Specialty: Water
Kikawa City Gym- Fourth Gym- Leader: Currently NPC. Preferred Type: Electric
Alprich Town Gym- Fifth Gym- Leader: Currently NPC. Preferred Type: Fighting or Ground (Either will work)
Steepepass Town Gym- Sixth Gym- Leader: Currently NPC. Preferred Type: Ground or Dark (Either will work)
Glaciberg City- Seventh Gym- Leader: Currently NPC. Preferred Type: Ice or Fire (Because they use a lot of fire types here)
Eon City Gym- Eighth and Final Gym- Leader: Ben (Yours truly) Type Specialty: Psychic

If you want to be a Gym Leader, Take a look at this and choose which Gym you want to be leader of!
Back to top Go down

Gym Leader Ranking
Page 1 of 1