Pokemon: New Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: New Origins

It's a new adventure in the Aomori region! Join the race to be the greatest trainer/coordinator ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raid on the Lab (open)

Go down 
+2
Keiara
Zenaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenaku

Zenaku

Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 8:10 pm

Gardi try to block the jaw, but her arm got caught and let out a painful elp.

"hynosis then when is is asleep, use dream eater."

I tell her and gardi follows my comand and hypnotises faraligator and used dream eater as soon as ist fell asleep, hoping thatif its asleep, she can slip her hand out.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Poke: 1000
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 5:09 am

Unfortuneatnly Feraligartr's jaws stayed tightly clamped, he had been trained to keep his prey in his jaws for as long as he needed to. "OI FERALIGTR WAKE UP!" Keiara yelled at him in hopes to awake the sleeping pokemon

(I shall allow Arin to decide if it works or not.)
Back to top Go down
http://xmenriseofmutant.forumotion.net
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 4:17 pm

Gardi held in there and used dream eater on Feraligator, hurting him as he sleeps, hopping to made him weak.

"recover."

Gardi nodded and healed herself using recover.

"continue using dream eater till he wakes up."

Gardi nods and continues again.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 5:31 pm

Feraligatr woke up, pretty damaged. The strengthened his Crunch . Keiara held her breath, the move was super effetive but anything was possible.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 7:28 am

Gardi let out a a yelp, cinging from the pain/

"teleport and recover."

Gardi teleports ot of Feraligators jaw and began to recover, if she tokk another hit, itmight have been the end.

"very impressive,this may be a close call. gardi just keep dodging till your healed."

I say, as I think of a plan to use after gardi heals enough, wondering if she can heal enough to survive a super effective attack.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:52 pm

"Lets finish this... HYDRO CANON! Aim it around the room, move to keep up with Gariviour!" Feraligatr nodded and let out the full force of his Hydrocanon
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 6:09 pm

"Mirror Coat."

I say and the water canonseems to bounce off and hit feraligator.

"i might have to keep in touch with you, your a fun opponet."

I say, smiling lightly the tail thing, flickering in and out of the light, unknown of its origin to the two people in the room.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:03 pm

Feraligatr panted, low on health and having to recharge. Keiara took to approtunity to use a super potion healing some of Feraligtr's wounds. "Get ready Kid you might have to use that Raichu of yours!" Keiara said to Jake.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:16 pm

I let out a sigh seeing her use a super potion.

"potions, my major pet peve, well it should not make a difference. use phycic."

Gardi nodded and her eyes lit up and feraligator lifted into the air and slammed hard against the floor.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:28 pm

Feraligatr grunted, if it wasn't for his large deffence he would have been knocked out. "Allright grab her and use Hydro Pump!" Ferligatr lunged at Gardi and put her in a death grip. He opened his enormus jaws and used Hyrdo pump point blank.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:33 pm

I knew there was No way to dodge that in time, even teleporting would take to long, so I quickly returned Gardi and stepped out of the shadow, revealing myself in detail, from the horn to the tail.

"good show, if we were using my entire party, I might acually won, but i couldt let one of my pokemon faint, so I guess you win."

I smile lightly and offer her that bag.

"that richu can fight me too if you like, i'm interested on how powerful it is."
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:37 pm

Keiara took the bag and rushed at Zenaku "You have 3 seconds before I call the police, I suggest you leave."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 12:59 pm

"oh boy, dont do that, its not like I can easiy escape.."

I say smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Poke: 3000
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 2:23 pm

Kyoko randomly appeared at the window after hearing the commotion from outside. She looked around at the soaking wet room and at all the people inside. "Wow the city sure is interestin' aint it Umbreon?" she said addressing the Umbreon on her shoulder. The Umbreon nodded and stared at the boy hiding in the darkness. Kyoko noticed where he was looking at and said, "Umbreon, use flash." Umbreon's rings immediately glowed brightly and illuminated the corner the boy was standing in. She dually noted the horns and tails but was overall unaffected.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:35 pm

i sheild my eyes from the flash and growl a bit. another trainer? either this break-in drew attention, or this is a meeting i dd not know about.

"aww, com'on, how many people are comming here?"
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:45 pm

Keira uses Zenaku's reaction to the flash to tackle Zenaku to the ground "Dirty Rocket!"
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 5:59 pm

I fell to the ground and look at her, smirking a bit.

"my my, i'm to most honerable of them all, I could have teleported with the supplies. plus you don't know the reason for what I do."

I say as i try to reach for a pokeball.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:07 pm

"None the less a theifs a theif!" Keiara pinned his arms to the ground before he could grab a pokeball "And I don't take kindly to theives in my home. One of you call the police" Keiara said to Jake and Kyoko
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:15 pm

I sigh a bit, planning a way to get out of this.

" i gave it back, plus im doing it for cloning experiments, think about it. a pikachu that has been genetically altr to wistand ground attacks or a normal attack to affect a ghost. why am i bothering, you still wont let me go."
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:19 pm

She grunted "Please I've one enough work to know how your department runs. You take pokemon and mess with their DNA to make them to your liking. The ones who don't quite work out go through al the pain of you process to be completely forgot. And then there's cases like you who go overboard and pay for it by looking the way you do."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 6:53 pm

"that was my job, to make sure things ran ok and at 100%. reaon I pulled out of the fight, i cant stand seeing pokemon suffer or get too hurt."

I say my tail getting position behind her if she wouldnt get off.

"due to my lab incedent, I ask to not e in the lab anymore, but when ever they do somthing major like clonning, im there to make sure it runs smoothly. i couldnt quit, you know what they would do to me, plus what would i do even if I left?"
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:14 pm

She let out something that seemed like a growl as eevee batted Zen's tail away with his own "YOU DON'T LIKE SEEING POKEMONE GET HURT?! THEN WHY DID YOU EVEN JOIN!?"
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:19 pm

"to create strong pokemon and maybe make a clone of a legendary once i mastered it. rocket is the only place i know who does that. if you can find a better organization, feel free to name it too me, and if you help, i might help you with some rocket secrets."

I say, smiling a bit, playing wih eevee a bit with my tail.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:24 pm

Eevee angrily tried to bite at Zenaku's tail "Cloning pokemon.... People like you make me sick."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:27 pm

"well miss picky, name what I can do to make pokemon stronger against there stongest foe? or how to easly study a legendary pokemon when all you have is a peice of dna."

I said, tainting eevee a bit.

"why havent you evolved your eevee yet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid on the Lab (open)
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: New Origins :: Archives :: Aborridge Town-
Jump to: