Pokemon: New Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: New Origins

It's a new adventure in the Aomori region! Join the race to be the greatest trainer/coordinator ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raid on the Lab (open)

Go down 
+2
Keiara
Zenaku
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Poke: 1000
Items:

Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:30 pm

Eevee finally ignored the tail. Keiara grew tense "For one, it holds sentiment to me, two he enjoys beign an eevee, and three because of team rockets little cloning expeirments he can't evolve!"
Back to top Go down
http://xmenriseofmutant.forumotion.net
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:33 pm

I look at her, courious now.

"how do you know so much about this clonning and why do you have a burning hate for it?"
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:36 pm

"Because of what you did to my partner." She spat out hatefully
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:39 pm

"what exactly did hey do?"

I began to question, wondering what team rocket was really using my experimentations on. they told me to make a stonger pokeon, but what else?
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:46 pm

"They messed with his DNA trying to create 'The Ulitimate Pokemon' and tried to mix every one of its evolutions along with pokemon not even in the same evolutionary family of it. They put him through so much pain and suffering and then left him siiting in some cold dark cage until the professor and I rescued him." Eevee sensed the distress in Keiara and imeaditly tried to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:55 pm

i began to think of what they were doing, to me it sounded like they were playng with toys not living things. i close my eyes trying to imagne my team doing such an evil thing to them, and sadly acually seeing them do it.

" You know, My Pikachu is acually a clone I made, I made sure there wasnt even a .1 or .01 falure rate, same with all my experiments. i never trusted my team as they did not care about them. but i stayed to make sure they did not mess up, if I known wat they did behind my back, i might've close down the clonning facility."

I sighed and began to think deeper of all my records and data I remembered.

"guessing they hoped i could make another mewtwo for them."
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:05 pm

"The world is just a tool to them. Nothing matter other than power in the Rocket Soscitety." She said scornfully
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:10 pm

"not what i signed up for. i joined to study and improve pokemon, like maybe making a pokemon immune to pokerous. guess rocket is famous for lying hu?"

I let out a sigh.

"let me up, I have some files to delete."

I say, smirking abit.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Keiara wasnn't about to be played for a fool "Give me your pokeballs, I don't want you bolting out of here."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:14 pm

I smile lighty, seeing she cant trust me.

"alright, but you'll give them back right? plus I need to borrow a computer."

I say, smirking lightly.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:17 pm

"I'm not heartless."She released Iher Infernape "Inferno will hold onto to you while I watch you work, try anything funny and he'll break your spine."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:23 pm

"see your not eaily able to trust some one."

i say, smirking a bit and pug a flash drive onto a computer and the screen flickers a bit before a window appears with files everywere.

"this little device allows me to delete the files from anywere and acess them everywere too."

i explan and higlight a few weirdly named files and delete them, along with some information they will need, like dna protocalls and formulas. I open up a map of the base and smile a bit.

"you want this? could come in handy if you ever find yourself there. I also have some acess codes if you want any."

I offer and highlight the "last resort" file.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:25 pm

She held out her hand "All right." Inferno stood ready, for any command Keiara might give him.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:28 pm

I smirk and save the map to the computer along with the code i was aloud.

"some area's i do not have clearence codes for, so heads up."

I smile and open the last resort file and and click run to external server, once that was done I removed the flash drive.

"that virus should keep them busy and explain were the files went. may I have my pokemon back?"

I ask, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:31 pm

She raised an eyebrow "Tell me what the smirk is for and yes."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:34 pm

"just a bit saified that they have just been set back majorly and they will never know it was me. i could go back there and they wouldn't know i did it."

I say and refasten my belt.

"if you want I could be like a mole for you."

I offer letting gardi back out.

"if you want me to be a mole, i'll need your number."

I say and pull out my black pokenav.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:57 am

Keiara couldnt help but smirk herself "You can reach me at Mt. Eon."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Poke: 3000
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:49 pm

"Well THAT was an unexpected turn of events..." she thought to herself. She studied the eevee and she finally couldn't stand it anymore and blurted out, "Hey miss?! Can I see your eevee?" Umbreon looked over at her then jumped easily from her shoulder to Zen's, looking down at his pokenav as if reading it. Kiki scratched her head and grinned. "Well thats a rare sight. Seems hes taken a liking to ya, that usualy means you're a good fella."
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:32 pm

Keiara extened her arm and eevee scurried down it "Sure, you seem to now a thing or two about the evolutionary family." She said giveing a sideways nod to umbreon.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:42 pm

"mt. Eon, are you an elite four?"

I ask, l;ightly petting the umbreon, smirking lightly.

"you must be a night person. i can tell since you have an umbreon."
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 3:45 pm

Keiara smirked "Nah I'm at the peak."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 4:00 pm

"champion? well congradulation. i feel kinda proud how close i got to almost beating you. any way, dontcha need need my poke nav number?"

I ask getting gardi"s pokeball, knowing some one might have called the police by now.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 7:10 pm

"Fine." Keiara tossed her Poke nav at Zen "Hurry up though."
Back to top Go down
Jake Arin
Admin
Jake Arin

Character sheet
Poke: broke ^^
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 1:16 pm

(as that i have *no* idea what i missed, let's say Jake just left ages ago....)
Back to top Go down
https://pokemon4ever.forumotion.net
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 7:39 pm

(summary, zen is now a good guy due to realizing what team rocket really does.)

I quickly program my number and naem into the nav and toss it back, smirking lightly as I looked up her name.

"well catcha later Keiara"

I say and let out gaardi and teleport away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid on the Lab (open)   Raid on the Lab (open) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid on the Lab (open)
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon: New Origins :: Archives :: Aborridge Town-
Jump to: