Pokemon: New Origins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon: New Origins

It's a new adventure in the Aomori region! Join the race to be the greatest trainer/coordinator ever!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Entering Misty Village

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikaru

Hikaru

Entering Misty Village Empty
PostSubject: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 7:20 pm

Hikaru walked into the opening of the village. pikachu up on his shoulder,
and a gently breeze blowing around.
He had just entered (watever region this is). He looked at his badge collection.
he had become the champion of Johto, Kanto, and Hoenn.
he was now just traveling, having a battle here and there.
He turned to his pikachu and said

great day for a battle isnt it pikachu?

pika

HIkaru smiled and continued walking down the street
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Poke: 1000
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Keiara walked into the village after her trip to Arborridge. She couldn't help but smile at all the memories Misty Village brought, mainly her first gym battle and capture of Riolu. She let out a content sigh.
Back to top Go down
http://xmenriseofmutant.forumotion.net
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:02 pm

From a tree, just out of the way of the two, I sat on a branch, my Nintails just under the tree, sleeping. I was scanning the area to see what kind of pokemon trainers will be in the region. I did this as team rocket seemed to like to scam newcomers or even fight them. i zoom in and see a white haired, blue wearin trainer with a pikachu, smirking a bit,knowing that a pokemon out of its pokeball like that could be a target for the rockets.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 8:46 pm

Hikaru takes a turn towards the city away from the woods. he was going to go eat.
Never battle on an empty stomach right budy?
Pikachu sighed the way it always does and continued to stand on hikaru's shoulders
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 11:02 am

Eevee's ears twitched and he got into a deffensive pise "Hmm what is it Eevee?" Eevee gave a small growl towards the tree Zenaku was sitting in and Keiara nodded"Allright we'll keep a close eye over there."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:18 pm

I glance over to were keria is and smiled lightly before seeing the other kid head out, looking hungry.

"ninetails, wake up, lets keep a close eye on this new kid, dont want anything bad happening to him."

I say, and jump down, slowly walking to the city with ninetails behind me.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 4:28 pm

after walking a while, they came upon a little diner in the middle of town. he walked in and sat down ordering a drink and some food.
when the food and drinks came he and pikachu dove in.
this is great isnt it buddy!
Pika pi
pikachu smiled happily and finished eating. hikaru smiled as he finished up as well.
Back to top Go down
Phantom 1053

Phantom 1053

Character sheet
Poke: 3000
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 8:41 pm

I'm eating at the diner with Skarmory on the table, while I see the the two at the table.

"Hey, Keiara! How're you doing?" Skarmory flies up on my arm.

Last edited by Phantom 1053 on Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To make more sense)
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 2:29 pm

(MATSU?!)

Kyo is sitting on top of a roof, watching people walk by below. She hummed while Umbreon sat on her shoulder and got up, walking towards a a thin metal pipe that went from one building and connected with the other. She grinned and put one foot on it slowly, testing its strength.
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 7:22 pm

I walk into the city, exiting from a bush and look around the town, smiling lightly as I see the people walk on, giving me weird looks. I go up to the same dinner and order a burger with fries and sit a good distance away from everyone, handing ninetails a few fries.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:27 pm

Keiara smiled "Ben! How are you my friend. Beatingchallengers to a bloody pulp I hope?" She began to walk toward Ben as eevee chimmed happily to skarmory.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:56 pm

Kyo was now about a fourth of the way down the pipe. At this point people began to notice her and pointed up at her talking loudly wondering if she was a street performer. She ignored them and took a few more steps forward, wobbling and looking like she might fall at any moment. Umbreon muttered with disapproval but stayed perfectly still on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Phantom 1053

Phantom 1053

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:42 pm

"Yep, not a lot of people can get past my strategy. Sometimes, I don't even know how they got their other badges."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru

Hikaru

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:02 pm

Caleb paid for the food and walked out. he saw how many peopl actually entered while they were there....all trainers.
it seemed rlly strange to him. Hikaru ignored it and walked out
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:43 pm

I look up ans smirk as i see some one walk across the pipe and smile as I reconize her.

"nintails, use will-o-wisp and purposly miss.

With that, t=nintails does the command.
Back to top Go down
Keiara

Keiara

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 9:14 am

Eevee and Keaira turned to the Will-owisp "Looks like someone's trying to start something!" Keiara said with a smirk and motioned for Ben to folow her as she headed off towards the pipe.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 11:22 am

Kyo grins as will-o-wisps miss her she scans the crowd and spots Zen. Umbreon jumps off her shoulder and start walking ahead. Kyo grins wider and does a handstand, sticking her tongue out at Zen.
Back to top Go down
Phantom 1053

Phantom 1053

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Hey, what's she doing on that pipe?
"Skar!"
What, do you see something?
"Skarmory!"
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 7:55 pm

I smirk a bit and call up to her.

"just putting on a show for your balancing act."

I say before turning to ninetails.

"swift,and still miss, this is just for show."

With that, nintails sends out stars of swift up into the air.

"get your umbreon to shadder the stars for added effect."
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Kyo called out to her Umbreon. "Iron tail pleeeaaase~!" Umbreon looked at her annoyed then did a backwards flip with her tail lighting up, hitting all the stars and then landing on Kyo's feet. (shes still doing a handstand)
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:38 pm

I clap in amazement and let her get across before doing anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:56 pm

Umbreon jumped off and Kyo walked the rest of the way without incident. The pipe might as well have been the ground after all her training. She slid down a drain pipe on the other side and walked over to Zenaku while scratching Umbreon behind his ears. "I didn't expect to meet you again so soon..."
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:06 pm

"not much to do, so I thought I visit a city. since my aperance may draw a crowd, why not put on a performance for you?"

I say, smiling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Kyoko

Kyoko

Character sheet
Items:

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:34 pm

Kyo grinned. "If the performance was for me, then how come I was in it?"
Back to top Go down
Zenaku

Zenaku

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:14 pm

"cause you were the star."

I say smiling lightly as I Pet Nintails on thead as its Nine tails wave lightly.

"see your preatty fawn to your umbreon, hasve to say its one of my favorite evolitions of the eevee family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entering Misty Village   Entering Misty Village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Entering Misty Village
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next